Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
In case you missed it check out my FREE ST.PATTYS DAY PRINTABLES HERE.
It’s full of fun stuff like buttons you can sport on your green duds when hitting up the bars, cute cards to hand out as ice breakers, and of course hang tangs to hang on your irish soda bread!
smooches for st.patty’s day ya’ll
Amy over at Come and Knock shows off some rather awesomely designed tags for her flower broaches.
Wonder what stellar broad designed such tags? It’s a mystery to me.
Ok guys it’s me, ya got me. I know I’m a terrible liar. Note to self: Don’t lie
“For the days when you don’t have time to stop and smell the flowers”
Oh by the way, check out my free St.Patty’s day download graphics that I made just for you guys! Click here
GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED
Michelle over at dainty loops has so graciously allowed me to do something really epic: she is letting me give away one of her petal necklaces from her uh-may-zing etsy shop for free (that’s right guys free—holla) Oh and it gets better—you get to pick the color (kinda like going to a nail salon, what fun is it if the manicurist just handed you some god awful crusted up nail polish that has that funky oily film chilling at the top of the bottle? Not fun at all—Michelle has recognized this and that is why she awesomely decided to let you pick!)
I bought one of these dainty little thangs not that long ago (I opted for the cream—but check out more colors here), and let me tell you it is beautiful. It’s light weight, crafted immaculately and is faboosh. Not only that but Michelle was thanking me left and right for buying one of her original creations. She’s sucha sweetheart and I’m so happy to try to help-a-sista-out with getting the word out there about how dope dainty loops is (yeah, I said dope—I’m kicking it old school right now)
Soooo waddya say? Want one of these precious little wearable works of art? (Yeah, I thought so) Oh and fellas before you scoff and think to yourself “grunt grunt I am manly man I don’t wear dainty little things grunt” just remember that people DO have birthdays, maybe you know a lil lady that could use one of these? Oh, I got your attention now Mr.Manly Man? :-) . Please see how to enter below, contest ends on Sunday night (March 6th) winner will be announced on Monday morning. US residents only please (this is only due to shipping costs, sorry guys we still love you!)
Rules & Stuff:
• Reblog this post (you don’t need to click the heart thingy ma jiggy unless you want to—a reblog counts as 1 entry, liking it doesn’t increase your chances BUT it does make us smile, the choice is yours)
• Want to increase your odds and get more entries? Well, since you asked so nicely…check out Michelle’s etsy shop and give it a lil love by liking it, when you do “like” it reply to this post that you “heart-ed” it.
• If you follow me (Yellow Heart Art) on facebook & you don’t have a tumblr then no worries! You’ll have a chance to enter through there as well.
• We will randomly choose a winner (or person who can supply the biggest bribe, I accept visa, mastercard and american express—chocolate works too) ok guys, I’m joking. I strictly only take travelers checks…
• If you are chosen we need a way to get in touch with you! I will contact you via your ask box on tumblr (or facebook message you if it is a facebook entry). If you do not have an ask box then I will make a post exclaiming that HEY! YOU’RE THE WINNER! (well, I’m going to announce the winner anyway, but this is your last chance to get in touch with me if I have no way of getting in touch with you) If you do not get back to me in 3 days (end of day on Wednesday, March 9th) then another winner will be chosen (bummer! don’t let that happen! make sure to stay on your A-game)
• Michelle from dainty loops will then contact you and you 2 can have a nice little heart-to-heart and talk about things like what your favorite flavor of ice cream is and what color you would like your necklace to be. She will then mail it out to you (squeals) and you will be delighted.
Good Luck everyone!
aren’t these perfect?
I will be choosing at random the winner for the 4.25x6 print giveaway from the Yellow Heart Art shop this week (awww yeeeeah)
Interested in participating? Check out the original post here for details!
Come on—free stuff rocks, especially fun free stuff.