Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
I’ve been blogging over at my new home over here, BUT I did not forget about all you fine folks <3
I am hosting a giveaway for my newest prints, you can one of these lovelies! (YOU pick the color, yes YOU. I know, I like being in control too)
Let’s be honest..good hair days make you feel UNSTOPPABLE (right guys? I know I’m not alone) click here to be redirected to my blogspot for deets on how to enter (entering is redic easy you guys)
In case you missed it check out my FREE ST.PATTYS DAY PRINTABLES HERE.
It’s full of fun stuff like buttons you can sport on your green duds when hitting up the bars, cute cards to hand out as ice breakers, and of course hang tangs to hang on your irish soda bread!
smooches for st.patty’s day ya’ll
Losing an hour of sleep totally blows. So, to make up for the fact that we’re losing an hour I am doing a giveaway on my twitter account on sunday! Lookout for our giveaway chirp (Twitter.come/yellowheartart)
Winner gets to choose one of these lovely prints
Good Luck! Reblog, share the love <3
going to be doing a giveaway of one of my prints on twitter only! Follow me for more details twitter.come/yellowheartart
Hello my lil tumblr loves!
Today is the last day to enter our giveaway! Check out this link here: http://yellowheartart.tumblr.com/post/3565375269/dainty-necklace-giveaway-enter-to-win
It’s full of fun, sweet swag. You won’t be disappointed-we swear.
Good Luck ya’ll (ya’ll, see also “you awesome folks”)
Yeah, it’s true. When it comes to cameras (and anything covered in chocolate) guess who has ZERO self control…yeah that would be this gal.
You may or may not remember my post featuring the Sprocket Rocket, there too was where I proclaimed my love to lomography and cameras with totally awesome names.
You will be glad to find out that I did not purchase said sprocket rocket (wait wait hold your applause please) but I did splurge and bought this lil fella instead. (It’s ok though I had a giftcard, and I mean I had to use the giftcard—right? right).
Yep, I bought me the 360* spinner (or SPINNAH as I so endearingly call it, I tend to replace all my “ERs” with “AHs”)
Yes you guys you see that lil circle thingy ma bobby by the top of the handle? You actually PULL on that. (yes yes you PULL IT and it goes spinning about like this toy that I had as a kid—that see-n-say thingy ma jig)
It takes uh-may-zing lo-fi panoramics and the best part is that YOU can be included in the shot!
man, I am going to have so much fun with this thing on vacation. Las Vegas and LA…are you ready for my pano-camera? I’m pretty sure you are.
oh & as always, all photos courtesy of photojojo.com
dig fun things? Then check out my giveaway here! Dainty Loops is giving away one of her dope petal necklaces—hurry though, contest ends on sunday (all the cool kids are doing it and you, my friend, are cool)
GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED
Michelle over at dainty loops has so graciously allowed me to do something really epic: she is letting me give away one of her petal necklaces from her uh-may-zing etsy shop for free (that’s right guys free—holla) Oh and it gets better—you get to pick the color (kinda like going to a nail salon, what fun is it if the manicurist just handed you some god awful crusted up nail polish that has that funky oily film chilling at the top of the bottle? Not fun at all—Michelle has recognized this and that is why she awesomely decided to let you pick!)
I bought one of these dainty little thangs not that long ago (I opted for the cream—but check out more colors here), and let me tell you it is beautiful. It’s light weight, crafted immaculately and is faboosh. Not only that but Michelle was thanking me left and right for buying one of her original creations. She’s sucha sweetheart and I’m so happy to try to help-a-sista-out with getting the word out there about how dope dainty loops is (yeah, I said dope—I’m kicking it old school right now)
Soooo waddya say? Want one of these precious little wearable works of art? (Yeah, I thought so) Oh and fellas before you scoff and think to yourself “grunt grunt I am manly man I don’t wear dainty little things grunt” just remember that people DO have birthdays, maybe you know a lil lady that could use one of these? Oh, I got your attention now Mr.Manly Man? :-) . Please see how to enter below, contest ends on Sunday night (March 6th) winner will be announced on Monday morning. US residents only please (this is only due to shipping costs, sorry guys we still love you!)
Rules & Stuff:
• Reblog this post (you don’t need to click the heart thingy ma jiggy unless you want to—a reblog counts as 1 entry, liking it doesn’t increase your chances BUT it does make us smile, the choice is yours)
• Want to increase your odds and get more entries? Well, since you asked so nicely…check out Michelle’s etsy shop and give it a lil love by liking it, when you do “like” it reply to this post that you “heart-ed” it.
• If you follow me (Yellow Heart Art) on facebook & you don’t have a tumblr then no worries! You’ll have a chance to enter through there as well.
• We will randomly choose a winner (or person who can supply the biggest bribe, I accept visa, mastercard and american express—chocolate works too) ok guys, I’m joking. I strictly only take travelers checks…
• If you are chosen we need a way to get in touch with you! I will contact you via your ask box on tumblr (or facebook message you if it is a facebook entry). If you do not have an ask box then I will make a post exclaiming that HEY! YOU’RE THE WINNER! (well, I’m going to announce the winner anyway, but this is your last chance to get in touch with me if I have no way of getting in touch with you) If you do not get back to me in 3 days (end of day on Wednesday, March 9th) then another winner will be chosen (bummer! don’t let that happen! make sure to stay on your A-game)
• Michelle from dainty loops will then contact you and you 2 can have a nice little heart-to-heart and talk about things like what your favorite flavor of ice cream is and what color you would like your necklace to be. She will then mail it out to you (squeals) and you will be delighted.
Good Luck everyone!
aren’t these perfect?
BUT discounts & giveaways do not.
Monday (the 28th) is thee last day to use my coupon code at my shop! 15% off anything your little handmade heart desires. Oh, right—the coupon code is BUGGIEBEAN (in honor of Buggie & Jellybean’s blog post about yours truly)
Also, a little FYI we’re hosting a giveaway tomorrow—hey, we’re trying to make Mondays suck less ok? We’re just looking out for you guys. So look back tomorrow for your chance to win something pretty awesome.
Hello My Little Tumbl-ers and Tumbler-ettes
Few cool things:
• Coupon Code going on this week now till the 28th! 15% off by visiting Buggie & Jellybean’s blog — enter the code at my shop at check out! (There is also an interview of yours truly on there, go on its ok I won’t tell anyone that you thought it was faboosh)
• Photojojo liked me and now I’m one of their freelance writers! Wooo now I get to greet you guys out here in tumblr land AND in photojojo-newsletter-land (weeee) I can’t wait to start this job position!
• We’re hosting a giveaway on monday! Stay tuned for more details (it’s something super lovely, super awesome and I know you’re going to love it—and it’s free! will you be the winner?)
• Totally unrelated side note: HOLLA to my california followers! Help a sista out—the bubs and I are planning a vacation, hit up my ask box and tell me where we should go <3 I’m open to anything (food, museums, day trips, beaches, shops, night life, activities, canoeing, your mom’s for some pot roast…)
We’re going to be sponsoring an awesome giveaway on Monday the 28th! Stay tuned for more details, trust me its a good one.
Want a hint? Ok…it’s quite dainty ;)
Page 1 of 2