Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Who says your boyfriend is the only one able to sport a shirt and tie?! Come on ladies, join me in the “let’s raid your boyfriends closet” craze!
“Your Boyfriend’s Shirt and Tie Necklace in Pink” by Yellow Heart Art
“Your Boyfriend’s Shirt and Tie Necklace in Kelly Green” by Yellow Heart Art
“Candy Heart Necklace” by Yellow Heart Art
“Happy Whale Necklace” by Yellow Heart Art
GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED
Michelle over at dainty loops has so graciously allowed me to do something really epic: she is letting me give away one of her petal necklaces from her uh-may-zing etsy shop for free (that’s right guys free—holla) Oh and it gets better—you get to pick the color (kinda like going to a nail salon, what fun is it if the manicurist just handed you some god awful crusted up nail polish that has that funky oily film chilling at the top of the bottle? Not fun at all—Michelle has recognized this and that is why she awesomely decided to let you pick!)
I bought one of these dainty little thangs not that long ago (I opted for the cream—but check out more colors here), and let me tell you it is beautiful. It’s light weight, crafted immaculately and is faboosh. Not only that but Michelle was thanking me left and right for buying one of her original creations. She’s sucha sweetheart and I’m so happy to try to help-a-sista-out with getting the word out there about how dope dainty loops is (yeah, I said dope—I’m kicking it old school right now)
Soooo waddya say? Want one of these precious little wearable works of art? (Yeah, I thought so) Oh and fellas before you scoff and think to yourself “grunt grunt I am manly man I don’t wear dainty little things grunt” just remember that people DO have birthdays, maybe you know a lil lady that could use one of these? Oh, I got your attention now Mr.Manly Man? :-) . Please see how to enter below, contest ends on Sunday night (March 6th) winner will be announced on Monday morning. US residents only please (this is only due to shipping costs, sorry guys we still love you!)
Rules & Stuff:
• Reblog this post (you don’t need to click the heart thingy ma jiggy unless you want to—a reblog counts as 1 entry, liking it doesn’t increase your chances BUT it does make us smile, the choice is yours)
• Want to increase your odds and get more entries? Well, since you asked so nicely…check out Michelle’s etsy shop and give it a lil love by liking it, when you do “like” it reply to this post that you “heart-ed” it.
• If you follow me (Yellow Heart Art) on facebook & you don’t have a tumblr then no worries! You’ll have a chance to enter through there as well.
• We will randomly choose a winner (or person who can supply the biggest bribe, I accept visa, mastercard and american express—chocolate works too) ok guys, I’m joking. I strictly only take travelers checks…
• If you are chosen we need a way to get in touch with you! I will contact you via your ask box on tumblr (or facebook message you if it is a facebook entry). If you do not have an ask box then I will make a post exclaiming that HEY! YOU’RE THE WINNER! (well, I’m going to announce the winner anyway, but this is your last chance to get in touch with me if I have no way of getting in touch with you) If you do not get back to me in 3 days (end of day on Wednesday, March 9th) then another winner will be chosen (bummer! don’t let that happen! make sure to stay on your A-game)
• Michelle from dainty loops will then contact you and you 2 can have a nice little heart-to-heart and talk about things like what your favorite flavor of ice cream is and what color you would like your necklace to be. She will then mail it out to you (squeals) and you will be delighted.
Good Luck everyone!
aren’t these perfect?
I woke up this morning to a new influx of “hearts” “favorites” and “likes” to the stuff in my shop.
I was so confused until I realized that the treasury I curated made the front page of Etsy!
Congrats to all the shops who made it one there, and thank you to everyone who has been showing love to my little shop of Art! <3
Check out the treasury below, click the photo for the link!
If its after sunday and still want to check out the treasury but its not longer on the front page then check it out here!
Now as much as we love to talk about ourselves we also like to spread the love and give a lil “hey, how ya doin’” to other Etsy shops out there.
Being from Long Island you sometimes take the beach, sand and surf for granted. That’s whats great about The Jewelry Sheller shop by Emily Spada. Being a fellow Long Islander she takes the spirit of living on the shore and incorporates it into her jewelry. Now you don’t need to live by the beach to get some summer lovin’ (side note: its currently 33* and snowing on Long Island, I might need to buy one of her lovely anklets to mentally warm me up—yeah TAKE THAT SNOW)
Here are some of her pieces currently for sale:
Ahhhh I’m warming up already.